Knightley awed by LagerfeldAugust 1st, 2012 - 3:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 1 (IANS) Actress Keira Knightley is in awe of German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld and cannot stop praising him.
The designer has been in the news for passing harsh comments on celebrities — he called singer Adele fat and said he doesn’t like Pippa Middleton’s face.
However, the designer has impressed the 27-year-old actress with his multi-lingual talent, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Karl’s amazing. He’s an avid reader. And he speaks five different languages, so he’ll be rattling English to you and French to somebody else, and German to somebody else, and then the phone rings and he’s speaking in Italian,” Harper Bazaar magazine quoted Knightley as saying.
Knightley will soon be seen in “Anna Karenina” which is an adaptation of Leo Tolstoy’s novel of the same name. The film is slated to release on Sep 7.
- Knightley's comic act - Jun 25, 2012
- Karl Lagerfeld: 'I don't like Pippa Middleton's face' - Aug 01, 2012
- 'Anna Karenina' excites Knightley - Apr 05, 2012
- Lagerfeld's comment upsets Pippa Middleton - Aug 12, 2012
- Keira Knightley caught kissing James Righton - Apr 14, 2011
- Keira Knightley can deal with stage fright - Aug 04, 2012
- Tannishtha stars in 'Anna Karenina' adaptation - Oct 11, 2011
- Lagerfeld turned designer by accident - Aug 06, 2012
- Who doesn't like Adele, asks Rihanna - Apr 20, 2012
- Shooting in Petrozavodsk is a miracle: Tannishtha - Feb 21, 2012
- Tannishtha first Indian to co-host APSA - Nov 17, 2011
- Knightley's dancing woes - Sep 07, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis new face of Chanel handbags - May 24, 2010
- Karl Lagerfeld apologises to Adele - Apr 04, 2012
- Blake Lively takes Lagerfeld's advice - May 06, 2011
Tags: actress, adaptation, adele, anna karenina, awe, celebrities, designer karl lagerfeld, different languages, fashion designer, german fashion, harper bazaar magazine, harsh comments, karl lagerfeld, keira knightley, leo tolstoy, london, novel, phone rings, pippa middleton