Knee injury forces Jordan to pull out of celebrity polo eventApril 20th, 2009 - 6:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 20 (ANI): Katie Price a.k.a Jordan was recently forced to withdraw from participating in a celebrity polo event after she injured her knee.
Though Katie was thrilled about the event, she had to pull out of the British Open Show Jumping Championships at the last moment, as she was left in pain, reports the Sun.
Katie was later seen limping and signing autographs for the waiting fans.
Meanwhile, the Queen’s granddaughter Zara Phillip has rebuffed Katie’s claims of being pals with
- Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips denies being pals with Jordan - Apr 20, 2009
- Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter makes Olympic debut - Jul 29, 2012
- Royal Blood Zara Phillips denies being pals with Katie Price - Apr 20, 2009
- Zara Phillips banned from selling wedding photos - Jul 30, 2011
- Queen's granddaughter to marry soon - Dec 21, 2010
- Another Royal Affair: Zara Phillips, The British Queen's Granddaughter, Becomes Engaged To Mike Tindall - Dec 23, 2010
- Another Royal Gets Engaged: Zara Phillips - Dec 23, 2010
- Jordan plays polo alongside Prince Harry - Jul 18, 2010
- McGregor to take part in charity yacht race - Aug 08, 2011
- Katie Price fans queue for book signing in Plymouth - Aug 14, 2010
- Katie Price back to her blonde best - Dec 12, 2010
- Zara Philips reveals she had some of her biggest sex thrills on horseback - Aug 08, 2010
- Jordan 'marrying Alex Reid for TV cameras' - Jun 27, 2010
- Katie to seek professional help, haunted by ex-husband - Apr 04, 2010
- Katie Price says she lives in fear of being stabbed - Apr 06, 2011