Knackered Ray Winstone is taking a hiatus from HollywoodNovember 23rd, 2007 - 4:43 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 23 (ANI): Actor Ray Winstone has revealed that he is taking some time off from movies because his busy schedule has left him knackered.
Winstone has worked in several recent blockbusters including The Departed, Beowulf and the forthcoming Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.
And his high profile has ended up in giving him a variety of offers.
However, the 50-year-old actor has revealed that he is determined to keep his work schedule clear for the near future no matter how beneficial it is.
“I just turned one down. It was a biggie, and good and all. But I thought, ‘I’ve had enough for a while. I’m knackered. I need to recharge my batteries’,” Contactmusic quoted Winstone, as saying. (ANI)
- Harrison Ford 'would love' to do another Indiana Jones flick - Nov 09, 2010
- Harrison Ford to reprise last Indiana Jones role at 70 - Aug 23, 2010
- Harrison Ford to act in fifth 'Indiana Jones' movie? - Sep 15, 2009
- Indiana Jones 'to tackle Bermuda Triangle in fifth film' - Jun 10, 2010
- Harrison Ford Refuses To Appear On Piers Morgan's CNN Show - Jan 14, 2011
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Sean Connery to return as Henry Jones in 'Indiana Jones' movie - Sep 19, 2009
- Shia LaBeouf Criticizes His Own Performance In Indiana Jones Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Bang For The Buck Stars Of Hollywood - Sep 02, 2010
- Gibson took Winstone's advice for 'The Beaver' - May 16, 2011
- Harrison Ford set for 'Indiana Jones 5' - Sep 15, 2009
- Heart patient Sean Connery refuses to give up red wine - Oct 11, 2009
- Spielberg doesn't like overuse of special effects - Jul 11, 2010
- Fifth Indiana Jones movie in the offing - Jun 18, 2009
- Crowe struggles to reach sets of 'Noah' - Aug 10, 2012