Klum wants her chidren to look coolJuly 20th, 2012 - 4:36 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 20 (IANS) Supermodel Heidi Klum wants her children to look cool and says it is the most important rule in her house.
“We have a rule in the house. Rule number one is always to look cool, and rule number two is don’t forget about rule number one. We have other rules, but the number one rule is always look cool,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Klum as saying.
She has four children - Leni, 8, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and two-year-old Lou - with estranged husband Seal.
The 39-year-old believes her son Henry is the snappiest dresser because he likes to accessorise his outfits.
“Henry changes clothes 10 times a day and he wants to be very cool. I mean, he would wear a T-shirt and then he will wear a tie just around his neck, knotted, and then a belt over the shirt,” she said.
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Seal loves Klum's costumes - Nov 27, 2011
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Heidi Klum the most wonderful woman: Seal - Jan 25, 2012
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Heidi Klum, Seal 'aren't Brangelina, won't have any more kids' - Jan 31, 2011
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Klum, Seal take wedding vows for sixth time - May 10, 2011
- I feel so lucky to have found Seal: Heidi Klum - Sep 29, 2010
- Heidi Klum follows suit, removes wedding ring - Feb 19, 2012
- Italian holiday for Heidi Klum and her family - Jun 18, 2011