Klum the most dangerous star on web!September 18th, 2011 - 4:36 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 18 (IANS) It might come as a shocker to many, but supermodel Heidi Klum has been named the most dangerous star on the internet.
According to online security company McAfee Inc, fans searching for downloads of the “Project Runway” judge have a one-in-10 chance of landing on a site that can damage their PC or laptop, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“While slightly safer than last year, searching for top celebrities continues to generate risky results. Consumers should be particularly aware of malicious content hiding in ‘tiny’ places likes shortened URLs that can spread virus in social networking sites, or through emails and text messages,” said a spokesperson.
- Katrina tops list of malware-prone celebrity names: Report - Nov 23, 2011
- Cameron Diaz tops 'Most Dangerous Celebrity Search Names' poll - Aug 19, 2010
- Jessica Biel adjudged "Most Dangerous" - Aug 26, 2009
- Hackers could make your car unsafe, McAfee warns - Sep 09, 2011
- Cyber threats in 2010 - Jan 03, 2010
- 10 most dangerous web search terms revealed - Jun 03, 2009
- Half of Oz teens share personal data with strangers online - Nov 23, 2010
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- 'Here You Have' Virus Spreading Through Email - Sep 10, 2010
- Klum, Seal keen to adopt - Nov 26, 2011
- Malware Threat Reaching All Time High, Warns Top System Security Firms - Aug 11, 2010
- Cameron Diaz Becomes The Most Dangerous Celebrity To Search For Online - Aug 23, 2010
- Heidi Klum pole dances in new video - May 26, 2012
- Seal, Klum to bare all in video - Sep 29, 2010
- Heidi flaunts Manish Arora's outfit at German TV show (With Image) - Jun 21, 2011
Tags: consumers, downloads, heidi klum, laptop, london, project runway, security company, shocker, social networking sites, spokesperson, star on web, supermodel heidi klum, text messages, tiny places, top celebrities, urls, virus