Klum, Seal call off wedding renewal plans due to swine fluMay 3rd, 2009 - 8:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 3 (IANS) German supermodel Heidi Klum and her pop star husband Seal have called off their annual wedding renewal plans in Mexico because of the ongoing swine flu pandemic.
The pair got married in May, 2005 in Costa Careyes, Mexico and they have renewed vows at the same location and on the same date every year since but they’ve had second thoughts for their fourth anniversary after the proliferating disease as Klum is expecting her fourth child, reports contactmusic.com.
“Heidi was worried about border closings and her three small children and, of course, she’s pregnant,” said a source.
- Klum, Seal to visit Mexico to renew wedding vows - May 01, 2010
- Seal, Klum call off Mexican wedding renewal plan due to swine flu - May 02, 2009
- Heidi Klum, Seal renew wedding vows - May 09, 2010
- Heidi Klum, Seal to become relationship counsellors - Jun 04, 2010
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Heidi Klum and Seal celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary by renewing their wedding vows - May 11, 2010
- Heidi Klum and Seal renew their wedding vows on their 5th wedding anniversary - May 09, 2010
- Heidi Klum And Seal Renew Wedding Vows Yet Again - May 11, 2010
- Klum, Seal renew wedding vows in retro style - May 11, 2009
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Heidi Klum and Seal renew wedding vows - May 11, 2010
- Klum, Seal take wedding vows for sixth time - May 10, 2011
- Klum, Seal confirm split - Jan 23, 2012
- Heidi Klum follows suit, removes wedding ring - Feb 19, 2012