Klum files for divorceApril 7th, 2012 - 3:38 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 7 (IANS) Supermodel Heidi Klum has officially filed for divorce from singer husband Seal after announcing their split three months back.
A petition citing irreconcilable differences was filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court, reports people.com.
Klum, who was married to Seal for seven years, is seeking joint legal custody but primary physical custody of their four children Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2 - with visitation rights for Seal.
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- 'Desperate Housewife' star Brenda Strong files for divorce - Jan 15, 2011
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Klum, Seal confirm split - Jan 23, 2012
- Heidi Klum follows suit, removes wedding ring - Feb 19, 2012
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- Kenny G files for divorce - Aug 14, 2012
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Christina Aguilera files for divorce - Oct 15, 2010
- Italian holiday for Heidi Klum and her family - Jun 18, 2011
- Heidi Klum the most wonderful woman: Seal - Jan 25, 2012
Tags: angeles superior court, divorce, heidi klum, irreconcilable differences, johan, joint legal custody, leni, los angeles superior court, petition, physical custody, seven years, supermodel heidi klum, three months, visitation rights