‘Kites’ grosses Rs.65 crore worldwide in opening weekendMay 24th, 2010 - 9:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 24 (IANS) The Hrithik Roshan-Barbara Mori starrer “Kites” grossed over Rs.65 crore in its opening weekend worldwide, according to its distributor.
“Kites” released across 2,000 screens in India and across 500 screens overseas Friday.
The film has been distributed by Reliance BIG Pictures and produced by Hrithik’s father Rakesh Roshan. Directed by Anurag Basu, it is a love story between an Indian man and a Mexican woman.
An international version of the movie titled “Kites-The Remix”, edited by Hollywood director Brett Ratner is also releasing worldwide May 28.
- 'Kites' grosses over Rs.21 crore on opening day - May 22, 2010
- 'Kites' opens with 10,000 shows across Indian theatres - May 22, 2010
- 'Kites' to have US, British premiere - May 13, 2010
- 'Kites' will be the successor of '3 Idiots': experts - May 19, 2010
- Karan Johar extends New York holiday for 'Kites' premiere - May 16, 2010
- 'Kites' gets ready to fly high (IANS Preview) - May 17, 2010
- 'Kaho Naa...' to 'Kites': Hrithik reminisces in the US (With Images) - May 16, 2010
- Brett Ratner wants to work with Hrithik again - Apr 21, 2012
- Hrithik starrer 'Kites' to hit screen on May 21 - Feb 10, 2010
- `Kites' may open global skies for Indian movies - May 18, 2010
- Times Square traffic halts as Hrithik runs to meet fans (With Images) - May 18, 2010
- Barbara Mori in India to promote 'Kites' - Apr 19, 2010
- Hrithik Roshan- Barbara Mori's 'Kites' set to take the world stage - Nov 19, 2009
- 'Kites' a step to make Indian films global: Anurag Basu (Interview) - May 14, 2010
- 'Kites' director admits differences with producer Rakesh Roshan - Feb 07, 2010
Tags: barbara mori, big pictures, crore, director brett ratner, hollywood, hollywood director, hrithik roshan, India, indian man, love story, may 24, mexican woman, New Delhi, rakesh roshan, reliance, screens