KISS inducted Mohegan Sun’s Walk of FameAugust 21st, 2010 - 7:56 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 21, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):Mohegan Sun has declared that KISS, one of the most iconic and one of the most recognized rock bands that ever walked the earth, has been inducted into Mohegan Sun’s Walk of Fame in Uncasville, Connecticut.
This places the band among a certain cream of the crop group of entertainers whose stars now would lie beside theirs. The band’s induction took place on Thursday, on the 19th of August in The Shops concourse right in front of a mass of KISS fans. Naturally, the fans were extremely excited.
KISS became the 20th star to be inducted into this coveted Mohegan Sun’s Walk of Fame.
KISS has been rocking out venues for the last forty years and has become one of the most famous rock bands in the history of music and not just in the history of rock n roll.
Their songs like “Rock And Roll All Nite” and “Calling Dr. Love” have enthralled generations. They have collectively sold over 100 million albums worldwide and have sustained their unbelievable success with the release of their newest album, called “Sonic Boom” in the year 2009. The band’s popular face paint has become absolutely synonymous with them and they have adorned every possible merchandise, starting from T-shirts to comic books.
– Sampurn Wire
- Outrage over Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame commences - Oct 01, 2010
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame nominations for Beatie Boys and Bon Jovi - Sep 29, 2010
- Red Hot Chili Peppers announce their 2012 tour dates - Nov 29, 2011
- Leon Russell To Be Inducted In Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame - Feb 10, 2011
- Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley working on KISS memoir - Aug 03, 2011
- Metallica collaborates with Lou Reed - Oct 30, 2011
- Trident's Debut US Gig - Jul 30, 2010
- Britney's fan lands in jail after leaping onstage during performance - May 04, 2009
- Biohazard in the process of writing their new album - Aug 18, 2010
- Joni Mitchell's dad passes away - Jan 25, 2012
- 'Red Hot Chili Peppers' nominated for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Sep 28, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's New Album Is Full Of Guests - Aug 30, 2010
- Neil Diamond gets a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nomination - Sep 29, 2010
- Bon Jovi, LL Cool J Among Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Picks - Sep 30, 2010
- DESPISED ICON announces Australian Tour - Aug 24, 2010
Tags: 100 million, august 21, comic books, cream of the crop, earth, entertainers, face paint, forty years, generations, history of music, history of rock, induction, kiss fans, mohegan sun, rock and roll all nite, rock bands, sonic boom, unbelievable success, uncasville connecticut, walk of fame