Kirstie Alley wants to lose 80 pounds to wear bikini againMay 1st, 2009 - 6:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 1 (ANI): American actress Kirstie Alley has revealed that her one desire right now is to lose 80 pounds so that she can wear a bikini again.
Alley, 58, said in an interview on the “Oprah Winfrey Show” on April 30 that she is ready to work out, and is sorry for the people she had let down.
As per a report in People magazine, she would like to have arms like US First Lady Michelle Obama.
“Don’t you look around and see what you want to look like?” Fox News quoted her as asking Winfrey.
“Im like, ‘Look, Michelle Obama’s guns. I could have those arms,” she said.
Alley attributes her weight gain, after a drastic weight loss that included an appearance on “Oprah” in a bikini, was a result of a lack of urgency. (ANI)
- Kirstie Alley loses 23kg, with 14kg more to go - Sep 27, 2010
- Michelle Obama says she thinks about military families when she's down - Jan 27, 2011
- Michelle Obama Is The Motivation Behind Oprah Winfrey Becoming A J. Crew Investor - Apr 26, 2010
- 'Song of Solomon' is Michelle Obama's favourite book - Apr 29, 2011
- Kirstie Alley Has Lost Over 50 Pounds - Sep 28, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey is very pleased with her 'J Crew' stock - Apr 26, 2010
- Oz artist wants Oprah Winfrey to strip off and have her body painted - Sep 23, 2010
- Michelle Obama: Tapes An Appearance For The Oprah Winfrey Show - Jan 22, 2011
- Spiderman 4: J.K. Simmons Discloses His Scrapped Character Arc - Jan 22, 2011
- Kirstie Alley "Too Chicken" For Dancing With the Stars - Aug 30, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey in Mumbai, to attend private party - Jan 16, 2012
- Michelle Obama's style statement inspires Winfrey - Apr 26, 2010
- George Lopez slammed for comparing Kirstie Alley to a pig - Mar 25, 2011
- Kirstie Alley loses 90 pounds - Jun 22, 2011
- Former Cheers star Kirstie Alley has lost 50 pounds, wants to lose 30 more - Sep 28, 2010
Tags: actress kirstie alley, american actress, appearance, bikini, desire, drastic weight loss, first lady, fox news, guns, kirstie alley, may 1, michelle obama, oprah winfrey, oprah winfrey show, people magazine, urgency, weight gain