Kirsten Dunst Loves Looking Good For Media CamerasDecember 28th, 2010 - 4:15 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst has revealed in a recent statement to the media that she loves wearing good clothes and sporting expensive accessories when she has to face media cameras. According to reports in the media, Kirsten Dunst loves attention from the media and enjoys being clicked by media photographers, and for this purpose also ensures that she is not looking drab in the photographs which later do the rounds in various magazines and tabloids sold across the country.
The statement of the Spiderman actress comes across as a surprise to many who would normally consider actresses to be camera and media shy. It is true that several actresses complain about the unwanted attention that they receive from the media, therefore Kirsten Dunst’s statement comes across as a breath of fresh air for the leading media in America.
In her statement, the actress says that all through her career spanning more than two decades, one thing that she has realized is that the paparazzi in America are not interested in Hollywood actors if they do not sport the latest and most expensive costumes and accessories. Therefore, Kirsten Dunst takes care to look good at every media turnout.
- Emma Stone Will Be "Mary Jane" in Spiderman Reboot - Oct 05, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst doesn't mind New York paparazzi - Dec 27, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst Voices Her Feelings On Upcoming Spiderman Movie - Dec 02, 2010
- Dunst donates designer bag for charity - Dec 04, 2010
- Dunst gets restraining order against French fan - Dec 11, 2011
- Emma Stone To Play Mary Jane In "Spider-Man" Reboot? - Oct 04, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- Kristen Dunst out of Spiderman series! - Dec 24, 2009
- Dunst doesn't like to be a puppet - Oct 09, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan hires personal bodyguard - May 09, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst backs Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone - Nov 18, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst dresses down to avoid paparazzi - Dec 28, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst's 'Spider-Man' character to be killed? - Dec 24, 2009
- I'm ambitious, says Kirsten Dunst - Mar 07, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst wants her own fashion collection - Mar 14, 2011
Tags: actress kirsten dunst, actresses, breath of fresh air, cameras, clothes, costumes, decades, hollywood, hollywood actors, hollywood actress, kirsten dunst, magazines, media photographers, paparazzi, photographs, surprise, tabloids, unwanted attention