Kirsten Dunst honoured for work with children’s charityJanuary 18th, 2010 - 6:10 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 18 (ANI): Kirsten Dunst has received an award for her work with ill children.
The Spider-Man star was given the Spirit of Elysium Award for her work with The Art Of Elysium, an organisation encouraging actors, artists and musicians to work with American children struggling against serious medical conditions.
“I’m very honoured, it’s an organisation that’s very dear to me,” the Mirror quoted Kirsten, as saying.
“It’s just an honour for me to be of service to these children,” she added. (ANI)
- Franco honoured for charity work - Jan 18, 2011
- James Franco honoured for tireless charity work - Jan 18, 2011
- Dunst donates designer bag for charity - Dec 04, 2010
- Dunst doesn't like to be a puppet - Oct 09, 2011
- Mendes, Garner to get 'lifetime impact' honour - Sep 09, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst donates designer purse to charity auction - Dec 03, 2010
- Dunst likes to Google herself! - Nov 19, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst backs new 'Spider-Man' cast - Nov 18, 2010
- I'm ambitious, says Kirsten Dunst - Mar 07, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst Voices Her Feelings On Upcoming Spiderman Movie - Dec 02, 2010
- 'Spider-Man' role is a dream come true: Andrew Garfield - Feb 01, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst lays naked in scene from new film 'Melancholia' - Apr 12, 2011
- Dunst uses hypnotherapy to stop smoking - Aug 04, 2011
- Kirsten loves spending time with grandparents - Aug 08, 2011
- Dunst gets restraining order against French fan - Dec 11, 2011