Kirsten Dunst donates designer purse to charity auctionDecember 3rd, 2010 - 5:22 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 03 (ANI): ‘Spiderman’ star Kirsten Dunst’s purse is set to go under the hammer for charity.
Dunst’s navy Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton handbag includes all her favorite things-a total worth 5,264 pounds.
It is open to bidding at nypost.com/kirstenauction.
The money collected will benefit Art of Elysium, which helps sick children at New York hospitals as the star said the charity is “a part of my family”, reports the New York Post.
Her bag, stuffed full of designer beauty products, a Bulgari ring and an Isabel Marant wallet, is “elegant and simple and she uses it everyday.” (ANI)
- Dunst donates designer bag for charity - Dec 04, 2010
- Franco honoured for charity work - Jan 18, 2011
- James Franco honoured for tireless charity work - Jan 18, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst's purse was snatched by robber 'looking for drugs' - May 27, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst wants her own fashion collection - Mar 14, 2011
- Purse snatching case: Kirsten Dunst denies being hooked to marijuana - Jun 02, 2010
- Kristen Dunst's French love - Aug 29, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst honoured for work with children's charity - Jan 18, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst to return to witness stand for burglary retrial - May 22, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst's purse-snatcher gets 4yr jail sentence - Sep 08, 2010
- LVMH to acquire Bulgari for 3.7 bln euros - Mar 08, 2011
- Kirsten Dunst Voices Her Feelings On Upcoming Spiderman Movie - Dec 02, 2010
- Sofia hates 'style icon' tag - Dec 17, 2010
- Kirsten Dunst becomes face of Bulgari - Feb 10, 2011
- Fremont, CA woman admits to knocking off major designer labels - Jan 30, 2010
Tags: beauty products, bulgari ring, charity auction, designer purse, elysium, favorite things, hammer, isabel marant, kirsten dunst, louis vuitton handbag, money, navy, new york dec, new york hospitals, new york post, sick children, sofia coppola, spiderman, wallet