Kirsten Dunst admires criticismSeptember 26th, 2011 - 3:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 26 (IANS) Actress Kirsten Dunst says she likes receiving bad reviews as this helps people to talk about her work.
Dunst didn’t get a good response for her latest movie “Melancholia”, but the 29-year-old is undeterred and calls it a good sign.
“Yes, it’s a good sign. It’s better than ‘That was good’ and move on to the next. Even if you don’t like this movie, it’s gonna mess with you somehow or make you really angry,” contactmusic.com quoted Dunst as saying.
“What I’ve noticed in myself is when I’ve got really angry with films, there’s sometimes something in me that I didn’t want to see, that I was feeling but didn’t even know it yet,” she added.
- Lars Von Trier scared Dunst - Jan 28, 2012
- Dunst doesn't like to be a puppet - Oct 09, 2011
- People who don't get depressed are weird: Dunst - Sep 27, 2011
- Dunst likes to Google herself! - Nov 19, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- They alleged my son was on drugs and set himself on fire: Bedabrata Pain - Sep 12, 2012
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- I'm ambitious, says Kirsten Dunst - Mar 07, 2010
- Hudson dreams of becoming top filmmaker - Apr 21, 2011
- Right chemistry is important: Saldana - Sep 07, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst lays naked in scene from new film 'Melancholia' - Apr 12, 2011
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- Hathaway felt pressure while filming 'One Day' - Sep 11, 2011
- Jeev, Lahiri qualify for weekend rounds at British Open - Jul 21, 2012
- Sex scenes are great: Amanda Seyfried - Sep 15, 2011