Kim’s mom happy with Kanye WestJune 29th, 2012 - 9:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 29 (IANS) Kris Jenner finds her daughter, socialite Kim Kardashian’s new boyfriend Kanye West “amazing” and says she is happy for them.
“After spending time with Kanye, I think he is an amazing guy. I want Kim to be with someone who makes her happy. They get on so well, so it’s all good. I want them to follow their hearts,” contactmusic.com quoted Jenner as saying.
Her argument with her children on their TV show “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” notwithstanding, Jenner says she is very close to her children and is pleased that they can confide in her.
“I am a mother and I want to keep my children happy and healthy. We might have the odd spat on the show, but we communicate really well and they can tell me anything. We spend every day together. And, believe me, I keep their feet firmly on the ground,” said the 56-year-old.
Jenner has six children - Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Robert, Kendall and Kylie.
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011
- Oprah to appear on Kardashians' show - Jun 28, 2012
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Kim Kardashian tells mom not to interfere - Jul 23, 2012
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' could go on for years: Kim - Dec 22, 2011
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- Kris Jenner says that the Kardashians work 25 hours a day - Mar 31, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian's tweet confirms Kim's engagement - May 26, 2011
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Gorgeous Kardashian Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 17, 2010
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012