Kim’s crisis talks with KrisNovember 8th, 2011 - 9:22 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 8 (IANS) Kim Kardashian flew to Minnesota for crisis talks with estranged husband Kris Humphries.
The 31-year-old beauty filed for divorce from Kris after just 72 days of marriage, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Kim was spotted making phone calls in the porch of Kris’ house and the two talked for around two hours Sunday.
“Kim has been saying even before she filed for divorce that she wasn’t sure about ending the marriage,” said a source.
“It’s definitely not accurate to call this a reconciliation or even an attempt at one but the door is definitely not shut,” he added.
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries have a crisis meeting - Nov 07, 2011
- Humphries is a cancer: Kardashian - Aug 17, 2012
- Kris Humphries going through 'difficult time' - Nov 22, 2011
- Kathy Griffin slams Kim Kardashians' marriage & divorce saga - Dec 22, 2011
- Kim gets supports from sisters - Nov 01, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's sister wants her to date Kanye - Mar 15, 2012
- Kim keen to have children with Kanye - Jul 17, 2012
- Don't attack Kardashian, says Olivia - Nov 18, 2011
- Kris Jenner wants her own talk show - Jul 19, 2012
- Michael Buble mocks Kim Kardashian - Nov 15, 2011
- Kim Kardashian consulted a psychic before filing for divorce - Jan 23, 2012
- Kim wed Humphries to honour contract: former publicist - Nov 13, 2011
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend accuses Kardashian - Jul 18, 2012
- Divorce decision was from heart: Kim - Nov 04, 2011
- Kardashian sisters to grace 'Extreme Makeover' show - Dec 02, 2011