Kimberley Walsh’s weighty issuesMarch 26th, 2012 - 2:07 am ICT by IANS
London, March 26 (IANS) Singer Kimberley Walsh is worried about staying in shape once she finishes her stint in “Shrek: The Musical”.
The singer who took over the role of Princess Fiona last October is concerned that when her time in London’s West End comes to an end in May she will pile on the pounds because she won’t be so active.
“Being on stage is a great way of staying in shape. We do eight shows a week and my dressing room is up two flights of stairs, so I’m always working out,” she told Closer magazine in an interview.
“I’m a bit worried about eating the same amount of food when I’m no longer doing the show. It’s been such a treat not worrying about what I eat,” she said.
Weight gain is not the only worry for the 30-year-old. She admitted her last night in the musical will be an emotional experience, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’m worried about how I’ll get through my last night. It’s going to be so emotional. But it’s the right time for me to go. I won’t be doing more theatre any time soon. I need a holiday,” she added.
- Nicola Roberts wants curvy figure - Sep 23, 2011
- JLo is in great shape, says Kimberley Walsh - Sep 07, 2011
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- I'm proud of Sarah Harding: Kimberley Walsh - Nov 30, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Sarah Harding to turn businesswoman - Jun 27, 2010
- Amanda Holden to play Shrek's wife in stage version - Jul 31, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh's fitness secret - Nov 23, 2011
- Duff isn't worried about losing baby weight - Jun 21, 2012
- Kimberley Walsh comfortable being 30 - Dec 04, 2011
- I want to start a campaign to bring back 'Shrek': Cameron Diaz - Mar 25, 2010
- Beyonce inspired Kimberley Walsh - Aug 14, 2011
- Mendes doesn't mind eating carbohydrates - Aug 12, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh bored of working out - Jul 25, 2010
- Nicola Roberts's weight woes - Nov 30, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,