Kim took first birth control step at 14June 20th, 2012 - 8:23 am ICT by IANS
London, June 20 (IANS) Reality TV star Kim Kardashian reveals her mother Kris Jenner put her on birth control when she was just about to turn 15.
The 31-year-old made the revelation in an interview with chat show host Oprah Winfrey.
She says the decision was a result of her desire to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years back then, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“When I did want to have sex the first time I was almost 15,” said Kardashian, adding her liberal mother was open to discussion about the topic, and even got her on birth control.
“I was like, ‘I think I’m going to, or I want to,’ and she was like, ‘Okay, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control,’ and she was like, really open and honest with me,” added the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star.
- I'm scared of marriage: Kourtney Kardashian - Jun 19, 2012
- Oprah to appear on Kardashians' show - Jun 28, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Mom Jenner feels Kardashian in happiest phase - Aug 24, 2012
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011
- Kardashian family earned $65m last year - Feb 18, 2011
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Kris Jenner angry with Kanye West - Aug 11, 2012
- Kim Kardashian looking for a 'normal Armenian boy' - Aug 30, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- West trying to impress Kardashian's mother - Jun 10, 2012
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' could go on for years: Kim - Dec 22, 2011
- Kris Jenner is still seeing her old flame Todd Waterman - Jul 26, 2012
- Kim Kardashian had bikini wax at 12 - Apr 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's manager mum may be making millions - Dec 08, 2010