Kim to move in with KanyeJune 2nd, 2012 - 3:53 am ICT by IANS
London, June 2 (IANS) Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are set to move in together after putting their respective homes on the market.
The couple, who have been dating for around three months, have put their respective Los Angeles homes up for sale and are now said to be searching for a home together.
“They are preparing to move in together, it’s moving that quickly. If things continue at the speed they’re going, Kim and Kanye will rent a new house together,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“They wouldn’t buy yet. They just want to live together without being fully domestic until they’re ready to have a family,” the source added.
Kim has listed her Beverly Hills villa for $5 million while Kanye has put his Hollywood Hills property as a pocket listing, which means it doesn’t show up in real estate documents.
- West wants kids with Kim Kardashian - Jun 12, 2012
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Kardashian, Beyonce's dinner date - Jun 25, 2012
- Kim, Kanye engaged? - Apr 28, 2012
- Kim dating Kanye? - Apr 06, 2012
- Jolie celebrates b'day with children - Jun 07, 2012
- West surprises at Kim's jewellery launch - May 13, 2012
- Why Is Kayne West So Shy About Kim Kardarshian? - Nov 08, 2010
- I'm lonely: Rita Ora - Sep 14, 2012
- Pete Doherty stops taking drugs - Feb 18, 2012
- Reggie Bush 'moves on from ex Kim Kardashian' - Jun 01, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston dating Justin Theroux? - May 20, 2011
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian believes in prenuptial agreement - Jun 11, 2011
- Kim, Kanye to do reality show together? - May 16, 2012