Kim puts her past behindApril 6th, 2012 - 5:31 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 6 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian says the year will be great for her and that she is more confident about her future.
The 32-year-old Kim said this despite her ongoing divorce from basketball player Kris Humphries. The two parted ways after just 72 days of marriage.
“I’ve got a feeling this is going to be a good year for me. I’m putting the past behind me and have never felt more confident about my future,” she said.
Kim said she still believes in love.
“I’m just going to work on me for a bit. I think you have different soulmates throughout your life, that your soul needs different things at different times,” thesun.co.uk quoted Kim as saying.
“I’m sure my soul will meet a mate one day in the future. I do believe in love, I will always believe in love, but my idea has changed from what I’ve always thought. I just don’t believe in one soulmate now,” she said.
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian likes dating older men - Jun 18, 2012
- Kim feels sexiest right after gym - Jun 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Kim Kardashian ready to start family - Sep 02, 2011
- I won't have kids: Kim Kardashian - Nov 30, 2011
- Kris Humphries going through 'difficult time' - Nov 22, 2011
- Kim's new year resolution - follow the heart! - Jan 04, 2012
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian plans kids next year - Jun 22, 2011
- I married for love, not for TV: Kim - Nov 02, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wants to be skinny for a day - May 28, 2012
- I'm not pregnant: Kim Kardashian - Jun 03, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian's tweet confirms Kim's engagement - May 26, 2011
- Hoping to get pregnant by year end: Kim Kardashian - Jun 10, 2011