Kim Kardashian’s wedding waxwork unveiledAugust 21st, 2011 - 8:07 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 21 (IANS) Reality TV star Kim Kardashian’s new waxwork double dressed as a bride has been unveiled at Madame Tussauds ahead of the socialite’s wedding.
Kardashian will wed basketball star Kris Humphries in Montecito, California, Saturday, contactmusic.com reports.
Kardashian will wear two Vera Wang gowns on her big day, but her waxwork double has been dressed by Beverly Hills couturier Simin. Jewels worth $1 million adorn the figure.
On hearing the news that her wax look-alike had been dressed for the wedding, Kardashian tweeted she was “excited” to see it.
The new $300,000 waxwork is the third one of Kardashian on display at Madame Tussauds museums.
- Kim to have second wedding bash in New York - Aug 19, 2011
- Wedding was heavenly: Kim - Aug 25, 2011
- Kim, Kris married - Aug 21, 2011
- Vera Wang to design Kim Kardashian's wedding gown - Aug 02, 2011
- Kim got wedding gown tips from Richie - Aug 20, 2011
- Kim Kardashian is calm about her upcoming wedding - Aug 16, 2011
- Kim's black and white wedding theme - Aug 17, 2011
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend abuses Kardashian - Aug 21, 2012
- Is Kim's marriage a mistake? - Oct 27, 2011
- Kardashian's bachelorette bash in Vegas - Jul 25, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wedding pics show her dressed in Vera Wang gown - Aug 22, 2011
- Vera Wang announces separation from her husband Arthur Becker - Jul 12, 2012
- Kim, fiance to sign prenup - Jun 06, 2011
- Kim Kardashian plans marriage - Apr 14, 2011
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
Tags: 1 million, basketball star, beverly hills, contactmusic, couturier, jewels, kim kardashian, kris humphries, london, madame tussauds, montecito california, museums, reality tv, simin, socialite, tv star, vera wang gowns, waxwork