Kim Kardashian’s Twitter account hackedFebruary 23rd, 2011 - 3:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 23 (ANI): Kim Kardashian says her Twitter account has been hacked.
The socialite was fuming after discovering on Monday that an impostor had accessed her page and sent out “fake tweets”.
And she’s appealed to bosses of the microblogging site to help restore the security on her account.
“My twitter has been hacked! Twitter help!!!! I can sign on from my phone app but nowhere else and see some fake tweets here!” the Daily Star quoted the star as writing on her site.
“Twitter please help me get my password back! How is it that I can tweet from my cell but my home computer says wrong password! HACKED,” she added.
Her sister Kourtney said, “Some stalker freak loser hacked Kim Kardashian twitter and email… So just beware of her tweets.”
Kardashian is the latest celebrity to fall victim to internet pranksters.
Selena Gomez, Alicia Keys’ producer husband Swizz Beatz and Matt lucas have all had their Twitter accounts hacked in recent weeks. (ANI)
- Boy George abandons Twitter - Apr 24, 2012
- Stars panic as celebrity Twitter ban campaign fails to reach $1m - Dec 08, 2010
- Gaga, Usher, Kardashian 'play dead' to raise money for World AIDS Day - Nov 29, 2010
- Wedding bells for Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries? - Mar 29, 2011
- Rita Ora's twitter page hacked - Sep 02, 2012
- Alicia Keys gives birth to a baby boy - Oct 16, 2010
- Kourtney Kardashian's tweet confirms Kim's engagement - May 26, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- Kim Kardashian 'freaked out' as 'stalker' contacts her on Twitter - Aug 04, 2010
- Alicia Keys finds motherhood blissful - Oct 19, 2010
- Rochelle Wiseman's Twitter page hacked - Mar 18, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wants her fans to keep away from her home - Aug 01, 2011
- 50 Cent's Twitterpic account gets blocked - Aug 28, 2010
- Alicia Keys Is Enjoying Her Motherhood - Oct 20, 2010
- Alicia Keys and Usher Receive Four 'Soul Train Award' Nominations - Oct 18, 2010