Kim Kardashian’s manager mum may be making millionsDecember 8th, 2010 - 4:42 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 08 (ANI): Kris Jenner may be making millions by working as a manager to daughter Kim Kardashian, son-in-law Lamar Odom and husband Bruce Jenner.
Jenner, mother of the large Kardashian clan - six biological children, including the famous sister trio, and four stepchildren - may just be in the running as one of the highest-paid reality TV celebrities this year, according to Jezebel.
The Daily Beast recently compiled a list of the top 10 earners of 2010, with Kim Kardashian sitting pretty in the No. 1 slot at an estimated 6 million dollars, and sisters Khloe and Kourtney not far behind with 2.5 million dollars each at No. 7 and 8, respectively, reports the New York Daily News.
Jenner, who also stars prominently in the family reality show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” didn’t make the top 10 cut, but her role as Manager to the three gals means she’s not fairing too poorly herself.
The cool-headed mother receives a 10 pc slice of the Kardashian “kash,” according to Jezebel, and has a hand in all her daughters’ appearances, endorsement deals and television shows, including upcoming E! reality series “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
Most recently, Kris and daughter Kim signed on with shoe mega-brand Skechers Shape-ups to present the world with the “Shaping Up With the Kardashians” challenge.
And that’s not where the family media empire ends.
The Kardashians’ younger sister Kendall, 15, also recently started modeling for Wilhelmina and is a spokesperson for Nordstrom. Her bikini shots caused some Internet controversy, landing her in the realm of celebrity gossip, with Jenner coming forward to do a little damage control, most recently on “The View.”
Add to that her relatively new title as son-in-law Lamar Odom’s personal manager, overseeing his commercial and cosmetic deals - he and Khloe are launching a fragrance together next year - and her oft-overlooked position as manager for husband Bruce Jenner, a former Olympic athlete and motivational speaker - and it’s pretty clear this Kardashian is the one to keep up with. (ANI)
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- Kim Kardashian and her mum to front Skechers Shape-ups campaign - Nov 24, 2010
- Gorgeous Kardashian Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 17, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom: All Set To Start The Reality Show, 'Khloe And Lamar’ - Jan 06, 2011
- 2010 Christmas Card Of The Kardashians Is Defined By Elegance, Stylishness And Seriousness - Dec 17, 2010
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian To Appear On New Reality Show With Husband Lamar Odom - Jan 06, 2011
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian clarifies that she doesn't have any tiff with Lamar over scent - May 09, 2011
- Sisters organise baby shower for Kourtney - May 15, 2012
- Kardashian Family Poses For Annual Christmas Card Family Photo - Dec 16, 2010
- Kim Kardashian Hits It Off Well With Kris Humphries' Parents - Feb 09, 2011
- Kim Kardashian Wants Her Son To Look Like Beau Kris Humphries - Jan 24, 2011
Tags: bikini shots, biological children, bruce jenner, celebrity gossip, damage control, daughter kim, endorsement deals, kim kardashian, kourtney, kris jenner, lamar odom, media empire, new york daily news, new york dec, nordstrom, personal manager, reality series, stepchildren, tv celebrities, ups