Kim Kardashian’s “Katgate” was actually a fashion shootApril 25th, 2010 - 3:43 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, April 25 (ANI): Kim Kardashian’s Twitter cat picture that left animal activists angry was actually meant for a fashion photo shoot, it has emerged.
The socialite recently uploaded a photo on Twitter holding a cat by the scruff of its neck, reports the Daily Telegraph.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) slammed Kardashian, stating that she mishandled the kitten by not supporting her with the other hand.
“The cat was not harmed in any way and is perfectly fine! I love animals and would never do anything to harm any animals,” Kardashian responded on Twitter.
Buzz started as to just what Kardashian was doing on the photo shoot, but now The Sunday Telegraph has revealed the truth about “Katgate”.
Kardashian was posing for a fashion shoot for The Sunday Telegraph’s own Sunday magazine while she was in Sydney. (ANI)
- Kim Kardashian Photo Angers PETA - Apr 21, 2010
- Peta tells Kim Kardashian how to hold a pussy! - Apr 20, 2010
- Kim Kardashian Defends Controversial Cat Photo - Apr 21, 2010
- Kim Kardashian defends Twitter cat pic - Apr 21, 2010
- Kim Kardashian defends her cat photograph - Apr 21, 2010
- Kardashian in trouble with PETA, again - Jun 20, 2012
- Screen 'Kitty Porn' in Karnataka assembly, says PETA - Feb 27, 2012
- PETA condemns Kim Kardashian - Nov 17, 2010
- W Magazine Says It Had An "Artistic Collaboration" With Kim Kardashian - Feb 02, 2011
- Karl Lagerfeld's cat launches her own Twitter account - Jun 07, 2012
- Carrie Underwood promotes pet adoption - Sep 14, 2012
- Kim Kardashian to sue beauty product firm - Dec 05, 2011
- Amia Miley angry after being mistaken for Kim Kardashian on Twitter - Jun 14, 2012
- When Kim Kardashian posed with a real tiger - Mar 25, 2011
- Kim gets her butt X-rayed! - Jun 26, 2011
Tags: animal activists, buzz, daily telegraph, ethical treatment of animals, fashion photo, kim kardashian, kitten, melbourne april, people for the ethical treatment of animals, photo shoot, scruff, socialite, sunday magazine, sunday telegraph, sydney, treatment of animals, truth about, twitter