Kim Kardashian’s brother has appendix surgeryMarch 25th, 2011 - 1:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 25 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian’s younger brother Rob was rushed to hospital where he was operated upon to remove his appendix.
Rob, who appears in reality TV show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” with his older sisters Kim, Khloe and Kourtney, was rushed to the hospital by his mother Kris Jenner on Tuesday after complaining of crippling stomach pains, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
On her twitter page, Jenner expressed her relief at her son pulling through the ordeal.
“Wow LOOONG night in the ER! Pooooor Rob! My son has no more appendix!! I love you @RobKardashian you were so brave! Xoxox. God is amazing. I love you so much!! (sic),” she wrote on the microblogging site.
Kim also tweeted about the incident, saying, “Robbie is sick! He will be ok though! This is what happens if you don’t eat your Wheaties. (sic)”
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Kim gets supports from sisters - Nov 01, 2011
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Oprah to appear on Kardashians' show - Jun 28, 2012
- Kardashian's bachelorette bash in Vegas - Jul 25, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to buy Beckham's home? - Mar 27, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian's tweet confirms Kim's engagement - May 26, 2011
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011
- Kris Jenner wants her own talk show - Jul 19, 2012
- Sisters organise baby shower for Kourtney - May 15, 2012
- Barbara Walters names Steve Jobs as the 'Most Fascinating Person of 2011' - Dec 15, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's manager mum may be making millions - Dec 08, 2010