Kim Kardashian works hard to maintain figureJuly 27th, 2011 - 6:48 am ICT by IANS
London, July 27 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian admits it’s hard work to maintain her stunning figure and keep a strict watch on what she eats.
The 30-year-old says her love for food means she has to work out very regularly to stop her from gaining weight, which isn’t always easy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I love to eat, but I also love to work out, so hopefully they cancel each other out. If I need to get in shape for a photo shoot or to get back into my bikini, I cut back on processed foods and carbs for two weeks,” she said.
“It’s hard because I really love food and have a really sweet tooth. My weakness is ice cream and frozen yoghurt,” she added.
- Kim Kardashian wanted to be crime investigator - Mar 22, 2011
- Kim game for bust lift post pregnancy - Jul 08, 2012
- Kim doesn't count calories - Jul 18, 2012
- Britney Spears finds it hard to be like Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Kimberley Walsh bored of working out - Jul 25, 2010
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian dislikes her thighs - Sep 18, 2010
- Internet made me famous: Kim Kardashian - Apr 25, 2012
- My thighs are jiggly and I have cellulite, admits Kim Kardashian - Mar 18, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- I have two girl crushes: Kim Kardashian - Aug 18, 2010
- Kim embarrassed by her wedding - May 16, 2012
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Short-lived wedding left Kardashian embarrassed - Jun 13, 2012
- Hoping to get pregnant by year end: Kim Kardashian - Jun 10, 2011