Kim Kardashian wants to adopt a babyMay 4th, 2012 - 2:55 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 4 (IANS) Reality TV star Kim Kardashian, who was recently reported to be engaged to the rapper-turned-fashion designer Kanye West, is planning to adopt a baby from overseas.
“After Kim dissolved her marriage to basketball player Kris Humphries, she feared that her dream of having children would never come true,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“It’s taken months, but Kim has finally made moves to rebuild her life her own way - which means exploring her options for adopting as a single parent without delay. She would like to adopt a baby from Armenia,” the source added.
Kim married Humphries last year but the relationship lasted only 72 days, after which they filed for divorce.
- Kardashian spent night with West? - Apr 24, 2012
- West surprises at Kim's jewellery launch - May 13, 2012
- Kanye West obsessed with Kim Kardashian - Apr 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's sister wants her to date Kanye - Mar 15, 2012
- Kim, Kanye engaged? - Apr 28, 2012
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Kris Humphries sends Kanye West a deposition subpoena - Aug 16, 2012
- Kim keen to have children with Kanye - Jul 17, 2012
- Kris Jenner angry with Kanye West - Aug 11, 2012
- Kim wants to destroy Kris Humphries! - Mar 22, 2012
- Kardashian reads books, to impress boyfriend - Jun 01, 2012
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Kanye West is smitten by Kim Kardashian - Dec 16, 2011
- Kim dating Kanye? - Apr 06, 2012
- Kanye West plans shoe line with Kim Kardashian - Aug 05, 2012