Kim Kardashian to sue beauty product firmDecember 5th, 2011 - 3:31 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 5 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian and her family is planning to sue a beauty product company for allegedly using their name.
The Kardashians are reportedly angry over an eyelash enhancement product called Kardashian Lash. According to tmz.com, the woman behind the product, Sarah Ehrlich, is said to have filed papers to trademark the name, and the Kardashians are planning to fight the petition.
Kardashians admit that the product infringes their own trademarks.
- Kim Kardashian facing charge from dentist - Aug 22, 2012
- Kim buys luxury car for West - Jun 09, 2012
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend abuses Kardashian - Aug 21, 2012
- Humphries is a cancer: Kardashian - Aug 17, 2012
- Amia Miley angry after being mistaken for Kim Kardashian on Twitter - Jun 14, 2012
- Kim pulled over by police - Jul 15, 2012
- Kris Jenner angry with Kanye West - Aug 11, 2012
- Kardashian upset over missing sunglasses - May 31, 2012
- Rob Kardashian arrested, released - Mar 26, 2012
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend still plans to sue him - Mar 13, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian in legal trouble - Dec 04, 2011
- Kim Kardashian soaked in drink by fan's jealous girlfriend - Oct 09, 2010
- Fake eyelashes Longoria's signature style - Jun 19, 2012
- Bieber paternity lawsuit dropped - Nov 17, 2011
- Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush back together? - Feb 15, 2012