Kim Kardashian to marry within two months?June 5th, 2011 - 8:45 am ICT by IANS
London, June 5 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian is reportedly planning a fast-track wedding to fiance Kris Humphries, with the ceremony set to take place within six to eight weeks.
The reality TV star, whose basketball player boyfriend proposed last month with a 20.5 carat diamond ring, is reportedly eager to marry as soon as possible. The couple are planning a wedding shower in a month followed by the ceremony soon after, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“The wedding will happen within six to eight weeks,” said a source.
- Hoping to get pregnant by year end: Kim Kardashian - Jun 10, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Is Kim's marriage a mistake? - Oct 27, 2011
- Kim, fiance to sign prenup - Jun 06, 2011
- Kris Humphries loses wedding ring - Oct 12, 2011
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend abuses Kardashian - Aug 21, 2012
- Short-lived wedding left Kardashian embarrassed - Jun 13, 2012
- No ceremony in New York: Kim - Aug 23, 2011
- Kris Humphries going through 'difficult time' - Nov 22, 2011
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend accuses Kardashian - Jul 18, 2012
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Kim Kardashian plans marriage - Apr 14, 2011
- Kim Kardashian: 'I'm not pregnant' - Jun 02, 2011
- I married for love, not for TV: Kim - Nov 02, 2011
- Kim embarrassed by her wedding - May 16, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,