Kim Kardashian to design earringsAugust 6th, 2010 - 3:04 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 6 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian has teamed up with designer Loren Ridinger to create a luxury range of earrings.
The reality TV star, who already has her own fragrance as well as a swimwear and accessories line with sisters Khloe and Kourtney, has teamed up with Ridinger to design the elaborate pieces for the Kim Kollection, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The designs will incorporate diamonds, emeralds, rubies and other precious gems and metals.
Loren, creator of Loren Jewels said: “Kim is a fashion icon and millions of people are inspired by her style, making our collaboration on the Kim Kollection a natural fit.”
- Kim Kardashian To Design Luxury Earrings For Kim Kollection - Aug 05, 2010
- Kardashian sisters are growing as designers - Dec 11, 2010
- Kardashians to launch eye wear line - Aug 12, 2012
- Kardashians to launch nail polish range - Apr 20, 2011
- Kardashian sisters to launch apparel line - Jan 13, 2011
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- My sisters made be a better designer: Kim Kardashian - Nov 07, 2010
- Kardashians launches lingerie line - Mar 16, 2012
- Kim Kardashian to launch beach wear - May 02, 2010
- Kardashian sisters go topless in ad - Feb 01, 2012
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Kim gets supports from sisters - Nov 01, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- Kanye gives style tips to Kim - May 27, 2012
- Kardashians to launch fashion brand - Aug 08, 2010
Tags: collaboration, diamonds, earrings, emeralds, fashion icon, femalefirst, fragrance, jewels, kim kardashian, kollection, kourtney, luxury range, metals, natural fit, precious gems, reality tv, rubies, socialite, swimwear, tv star