Kim Kardashian ready to start familySeptember 2nd, 2011 - 1:42 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 2 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian, who recently got married to basketball player Kris Humphries, is hoping to start a family soon.
“Hopefully soon. Being a mom is something I’ve always wanted, so I would love to be one some day,” people.com quoted her as saying.
Meanwhile, the reality TV star is enjoying being a wife to Humphries.
“I love being a wife. It’s really fun, but I don’t feel any different. I still have that exciting, dating feeling with him,” she said.
- Kim Kardashian engaged - May 26, 2011
- Kim to have second wedding bash in New York - Aug 19, 2011
- I married for love, not for TV: Kim - Nov 02, 2011
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend abuses Kardashian - Aug 21, 2012
- Kim's new year resolution - follow the heart! - Jan 04, 2012
- Kim dating Kanye? - Apr 06, 2012
- Kim puts her past behind - Apr 06, 2012
- Kim, fiance to sign prenup - Jun 06, 2011
- Kim, Kanye engaged? - Apr 28, 2012
- Wedding was heavenly: Kim - Aug 25, 2011
- Kanye West obsessed with Kim Kardashian - Apr 20, 2012
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim feels sexiest right after gym - Jun 16, 2011