Kim Kardashian putting on weight?November 7th, 2010 - 7:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 7 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian, who recently preached about the benefits of exercise, has steadily been putting on weight.
In July, she had talked about the benefits of exercise, healthy eating, and weight-loss supplements, claiming she had lost 10 pounds by using them but now seems to have changed her ways.
“Before all I’d have for breakfast was a ‘Grande Soy Chai Latte’ but now I eat either oatmeal or eggs and protein at every meal to fill up,” dailymail.co.uk quoted Kardashian as saying.
The reason for her weight gain could be the fact that she no longer attempts to resist hunger and makes sure not to deprive herself.
“Now if I feel like a milk shake, I have one,” she said.
Even though she was fashionably dressed from head-to-toe in black jeans and boots, the tabloid magnate appears to have outgrown her trousers, which were pulling at the seams.
- Kardashian worried over 'too big' derriere - Aug 29, 2012
- Kardashian still struggles with cellulite - Mar 18, 2011
- Scherzinger counting calories since teenage - Nov 22, 2011
- Kardashian sisters sued for $5 million - Mar 03, 2012
- I can't be as big as Jessica: Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- Kim doesn't count calories - Jul 18, 2012
- Kim took first birth control step at 14 - Jun 20, 2012
- Weight is my biggest struggle: Khloe Kardashian - Jan 27, 2011
- Demi Moore posts bikini pictures on Twitter - Sep 02, 2010
- How Kourtney Kardashian lost 45lbs after giving birth to son - Dec 30, 2010
- Jane Fonda's new workout for the elderly - Sep 14, 2010
- Kardashian dons Cleopatra look for magazine - Feb 11, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wanted to be crime investigator - Mar 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian not letting chocolate ruin her newly slim figure - Jun 10, 2010
- I missed my curvy figure: Charlotte Church - Nov 04, 2010
Tags: attempts, benefits of exercise, boots, eggs, healthy eating, hunger, jeans, kim kardashian, latte, london, magnate, oatmeal, protein, putting on weight, seams, socialite, trousers, weight gain, weight loss supplements