Kim Kardashian plans kids next yearJune 22nd, 2011 - 2:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 22 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian, who is engaged to rocker Kris Humphries, is planning to start a family next year.
“I’m sure at some point in the next year I’ll want to have babies, so I have to get into my best shape before that. Maybe we’ll start trying at the end of the year. After the wedding,” she told Look magazine.
The reality TV star says her engagement to Humphries is a “dream come true” and she can’t wait to exchange wedding vows, reports contactmusic.com.
“I didn’t put a time limit on it or an age limit. I’ve been married before, so it wasn’t my goal to get married, it’s just that I found someone I’m madly in love with and it’s worked out that way,” said Kardashian, who was married to music producer Damon Thom for four years before splitting in 2004.
“It’s ironic and funny, I said, ‘I wanna be married at 30 and it’s happening.’ It’s just a dream come true,” she added.
- Short-lived wedding left Kardashian embarrassed - Jun 13, 2012
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Kim to have second wedding bash in New York - Aug 19, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Wedding was heavenly: Kim - Aug 25, 2011
- Humphries is a cancer: Kardashian - Aug 17, 2012
- Kim Kardashian 'on no fast track to wedded bliss' - Apr 16, 2011
- I married for love, not for TV: Kim - Nov 02, 2011
- Khloe: 'Kim's wedding is going to be Royal Wedding 2' - May 27, 2011
- Hoping to get pregnant by year end: Kim Kardashian - Jun 10, 2011
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- I won't have kids: Kim Kardashian - Nov 30, 2011
- Kim's first marriage was phase: Kris Jenner - Nov 12, 2011
- Kim feels sexiest right after gym - Jun 16, 2011
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend abuses Kardashian - Aug 21, 2012