Kim Kardashian misses her dadJuly 9th, 2012 - 4:28 am ICT by IANS
London, July 9 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian, who was devastated after her father died, wishes he was still around to see all she has achieved.
“I think about him every single day and I wish he were here to see everything going on. The peak of my life has been that I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family,” contactmusic.com quoted Kim as saying.
“The pit is the fact that my dad’s not here to experience this all with us,” she added.
Robert Kardashian died of cancer in 2003.
Kim is very close to her mother, Kris Jenner but said: “My mom and I vibe together on a business life. We are the most alike so that can mean a clash sometimes or extra-perfect.”
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim's mom happy with Kanye West - Jun 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Mom Jenner feels Kardashian in happiest phase - Aug 24, 2012
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' could go on for years: Kim - Dec 22, 2011
- Kris Jenner angry with Kanye West - Aug 11, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wedding pics show her dressed in Vera Wang gown - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's wedding waxwork unveiled - Aug 21, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian's tweet confirms Kim's engagement - May 26, 2011
- Kim Kardashian tells mom not to interfere - Jul 23, 2012
- Kardashian's bachelorette bash in Vegas - Jul 25, 2011