Kim Kardashian looking for a ‘normal Armenian boy’August 30th, 2010 - 4:34 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 30 (ANI): Actress Kim Kardashian has finally opened up about her dating life and her absolute love for a normal Armenian boy.
“I’m dating,” the People Magazine quoted Kardashian as telling.
She has been recently linked to NFL star Miles Austin.
“[But] I don’t like blind dates,” she said, noting that mother Kris Jenner sets her up with somebody on Sunday’s ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’.
“She’s trying to come up with all these names in Hollywood, and I’m like ‘Just get me out of here. I want a normal Armenian boy.’ ”
“I absolutely love them,” said Kardashian, 29.
“[But] I don’t know if this one worked out that well.
“[My mom] and Bruce [Jenner] met on a blind date - and they’ve been married now [for] 20 years.”
“I think that’s really rare,” she added. (ANI)
- Kim Kardashian says no to dating Hollywood stars - Aug 31, 2010
- Kim wants to date a "Normal Armenian Boy" - Sep 01, 2010
- Mom Jenner feels Kardashian in happiest phase - Aug 24, 2012
- I'm not pregnant: Kim Kardashian - Jun 03, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- Don't want to get married: Kourtney Kardashian - Jul 08, 2011
- Kim Kardashian 'dating Halle Berry's ex' - Nov 23, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian refuses to take a DNA test to find out who her father is - May 22, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' could go on for years: Kim - Dec 22, 2011
- Kris Jenner is still seeing her old flame Todd Waterman - Jul 26, 2012
- Kim Kardashian ready to start family - Sep 02, 2011
- Kim now wants businessman boyfriend - Mar 29, 2012