Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt againJuly 11th, 2012 - 2:10 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 11 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian, who became an aunt for the second time after sister Kourtney gave birth to girl, says she is very excited to be an aunt again.
Kourtney welcomed daughter Penelope Scotland Disick here Sunday.
The 31-year-old shared her happiness on Twitter.
“Kourtney gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter on Sunday and the whole family is so thrilled to finally meet her! She is absolutely perfect!
“I am so excited to be an aunt again and can’t wait to spoil little Penelope. I know Mason is going to be the best big brother in the whole world. Congratulations Kourtney and Scott,” she posted, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Her mother Kris Jenner added the young tot looks similar to her older brother.
“It was a great. She had an easy delivery. Penelope is so cute. She looks just like Mason. She’s so beautiful. We are so happy,” she said.
- It's a girl for Kourtney Kardashian! - Jul 09, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Gorgeous Kardashian Christmas Card 2010 Unveiled - Dec 17, 2010
- I wish Kourtney a girl: Kendall - Dec 23, 2011
- Kourtney pregnant with second child - Dec 01, 2011
- Kardashian Family Poses For Annual Christmas Card Family Photo - Dec 16, 2010
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian is having a baby girl - Feb 23, 2012
- Kourtney in no rush to lose baby weight - Aug 23, 2012
- Kris Jenner is still seeing her old flame Todd Waterman - Jul 26, 2012
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Daughter gives Kourtney sleepless nights - Jul 31, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Kim's mom happy with Kanye West - Jun 29, 2012
- Kris Jenner angry with Kanye West - Aug 11, 2012