Kim Kardashian dismisses lip, nose job reportsNovember 21st, 2009 - 3:34 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, November 21 (ANI): Kim Kardashian has dismissed reports that she got surgery to make her nose and lips smaller.
Star magazine had made the claim in a recent issue.
However, the socialite insisted that the magazine ran a “before” photo of her when she was “about 15 lbs heavier than the second photo!”
“Your face always looks different when you lose weight, plus with the contouring on my nose it gives the illusion of a thinner nose,” Us magazine quoted her as saying.
She added: “I actually think my nose looks smaller in the first pic than it does in the second. It’s ridiculous… it’s all about the makeup and the angle from which the photo was taken!”
She further mentioned that it was a “no secret” that she contours her nose to make a “bump go away.”
She ended: “I guess it’s a compliment to my makeup artist that he does such a good job contouring my nose that it appears smaller.
“But hey, Star mag thinks it looks smaller… yay! My dream come true, hahaha!” (ANI)
- Nicola Roberts won't get her nose fixed - Jul 02, 2011
- Kardashian feels sexy in high heels - Mar 30, 2012
- Aniston missing a 'bump' on her nose in photoshoot, says Streisand - Aug 06, 2010
- Kardashian's uses son to stay fit - Mar 31, 2011
- David posts picture of pregnant Victoria (With Image) - Jul 08, 2011
- Kim Kardashian goes topless in new photo shoot - Feb 26, 2011
- Kim Kardashian tweets about Kris Humphries' childhood pic - Jan 24, 2011
- My pout is absolutely natural, says Kim Kardashian - Jan 12, 2011
- Naked Kim Kardashian embraces her curves in mag photoshoot - Apr 17, 2010
- Kim Kardashian Sobs Over W Magazine Nude Cover - Feb 01, 2011
- Kim Kardashian goes makeup-less for Allure magazine photoshoot - Feb 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian Reveals To Have Tried Botox - May 27, 2010
- Kim Kardashian poses with two nude hunks for mag photo shoot - Sep 03, 2010
- LeAnn Rimes defends her slimmer figure - Mar 18, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to release fourth fragrance - Jan 10, 2012