Kim Kardashian defends Twitter cat picApril 21st, 2010 - 3:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 21 (ANI): Kim Kardashian has defended herself over her cat photograph, saying she didn’t harm the kitty by any means.
Peta had criticised Kardashian for holding a cat by the scruff of its neck for her Twitter photo.
A spokesperson said: “Kim Kardashian isn’t the only person who mistakenly thinks that because a mother cat picks up her kittens by the scruff of the neck that a supportive hand under the rump isn’t needed.”
However, the stunner insists she did nothing wrong, reports The Sun.
“I have been getting negative comments regarding the way I was holding the kitty, but rest assured, the owner and vet were on set and showed me how to pick him up.
“The cat was not harmed in any way and is perfectly fine! I love animals and would never do anything to harm any animals,” she said. (ANI)
- Peta tells Kim Kardashian how to hold a pussy! - Apr 20, 2010
- Kim Kardashian Defends Controversial Cat Photo - Apr 21, 2010
- Kim Kardashian Photo Angers PETA - Apr 21, 2010
- Kim Kardashian defends her cat photograph - Apr 21, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's "Katgate" was actually a fashion shoot - Apr 25, 2010
- Screen 'Kitty Porn' in Karnataka assembly, says PETA - Feb 27, 2012
- Kim Kardashian wears 2 fur coats in one day, angers PETA - Nov 17, 2010
- Kitten rescued after being flushed down toilet by callous owner - Dec 02, 2010
- Ex-boyfriend not interested in Kim Kardashian - Mar 02, 2012
- PETA condemns Kim Kardashian - Nov 17, 2010
- 3 year old Alannah Merleto flushes a kitten down a toilet - Oct 20, 2010
- Missing cat in UK returns home 7-yrs after disappearing - Jan 29, 2011
- Cat leaps though open window to avoid castration! - Jun 07, 2010
- West trying to impress Kardashian's mother - Jun 10, 2012
- Kim Kardashian is calm about her upcoming wedding - Aug 16, 2011