Kim Kardashian auctions off worn clothes on eBay for charityApril 13th, 2009 - 1:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 13 (ANI): Socialite Kim Kardashian, who refuses to be seen in the same outfit twice, has found a way to make good use of her old clothes - she sells them on auction website eBay.com and donates the proceeds to charity.
The brunette and her family, stars of reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, are regular features in the gossip columns and they don’t typically like to wear same outfit twice.
So, instead of throwing their worn garments, Kardashian sells them online to benefit a good cause.
“I do an eBay auction once every three months, and my whole family gets involved,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Complex magazine.
“If we’re photographed wearing something, we don’t typically like to wear it again, so we do these auctions, and I give the proceeds to the Dream Foundation, which is kind of like Make-A-Wish, but it grants wishes to terminally ill adults,” she added. (ANI)
- Bat autographed by Sachin up for grabs - Oct 14, 2010
- Paula Abdul selling estate for charity - Dec 20, 2011
- US woman poses semi-nude to sell cheating boyfriend's clothes on eBay - Mar 04, 2011
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- Kim Kadrshian's wardrobe up for auction on eBay - Jul 02, 2009
- Will Kim Kardashian sell ex-beau Reggie Bush's Clothes for charity? - Jul 29, 2009
- Kanye West trainers selling at over $80,000 - Jun 07, 2012
- Hat worn at British royal wedding on sale - May 12, 2011
- Olympic Torch sold for over £150,000 on the auction site eBay - May 22, 2012
- Melanie Brown sells dresses for charity - Jun 13, 2012
- eBay bans the auction of date with Virgin Mary - Dec 07, 2011
- Dunst donates designer bag for charity - Dec 04, 2010
- Kim Kardashian obsessed with eBay - Nov 19, 2009
- Oprah Winfrey's old clothes up for sale - Feb 27, 2010
- UK's supergran to auction off handbag she battered robbers with on eBay - Feb 17, 2011
Tags: auction website, auctions, brunette, charity, complex magazine, dream foundation, ebay, ebay auction, gossip columns, ill adults, kim kardashian, old clothes, proceeds, reality tv, socialite, three months, worn clothes, worn garments