Kim Kardashian almost ready to be a momAugust 18th, 2010 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 18 (ANI): American TV celebrity Kim Kardashian has said that she is ready to be a mother.
“In five years I would hope to be settled down, have a baby or two,” Usmagazine.com quoted 29-year-old Kardashian as telling Allure magazine.
“I always thought, ‘For sure, when I’m 30, I’ll have four kids, like my mom,” she added.
But Kim only plans to breastfeed for six months.
“They say that after a year, there’s no nutrients,” she said. (ANI)
- Kim's new year resolution - follow the heart! - Jan 04, 2012
- Zoe Saldana desperate for kids - Apr 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian plans kids next year - Jun 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian annoyed by public breastfeeding - Jun 21, 2010
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011
- No kids for now, says Kim Kardashian - Feb 16, 2012
- I'm not pregnant: Kim Kardashian - Jun 03, 2011
- Kim Kardashian tweets about Kris Humphries' childhood pic - Jan 24, 2011
- Hoping to get pregnant by year end: Kim Kardashian - Jun 10, 2011
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' could go on for years: Kim - Dec 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian bonds with 'Glee' stars - Jan 18, 2011
- Kim Kardashian looking for a 'normal Armenian boy' - Aug 30, 2010
- I eat everything except peas: Kim Kardashian - Aug 11, 2011
- I won't have kids: Kim Kardashian - Nov 30, 2011
- Kim Kardashian feels 'too old to pose in the nude' - Oct 18, 2010