Kim helped me during tough times: LovatoOctober 2nd, 2011 - 4:57 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Oct 2 (IANS) Actress Demi Lovato has developed a close bond with reality TV star Kim Kardashian after she helped her while she was undergoing medical treatment.
“I feel like there are some people that you’re friends with that talk to you on Twitter or text. But the people that are really there for me are the people that were there for me when I went into treatment,” Lovato told Billboard.com
“The people that were calling me while I was in there were Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez. Those two girls, they meant the world to me. They still do,” added Lovato.
Lovato, 19, struggled with eating disorder and other personal issues last year and went for treatment in October, reports people.com.
- Lovato upset over Disney joke - Dec 26, 2011
- Lovato wants to be role model for teenaged girls - Sep 18, 2011
- Lovato visits rehab patients - Dec 06, 2011
- Demi Lovato overwhelmed by fan support - Jul 13, 2011
- Lovato on Twitter break - Jan 24, 2012
- Lovato, Valderrama part ways - Jun 14, 2011
- I've gained weight, get over it: Lovato - Aug 31, 2011
- Post rehab, Lovato still self-harms - Mar 08, 2012
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- Demi Lovato has bipolar disorder - Apr 21, 2011
- Disney Channel star Demi Lovato reaches settlement over punch case - Dec 24, 2010
- Demi Lovato loves being sober - Jan 05, 2012
- Demi Lovato suffering from eating disorder? - Feb 03, 2011
- Demi Lovato Cancels Tour With Jonas Brothers, Enters Rehab - Nov 02, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's Twitter account hacked - Feb 23, 2011