Kim game for bust lift post pregnancyJuly 8th, 2012 - 5:42 am ICT by IANS
London, July 8 (IANS)Reality TV star Kim Kardashian insists she hasn’t gone under the knife as yet, but says she won’t mind a surgery for firming up her breasts once she has kids.
“It’s crazy that people think I’ve had my nose, cheeks and lips done. It’s just not the case. I’m not against plastic surgery. I will definitely need a boob lift after I have kids. Who knows if I will want to do my face one day,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kardashian as saying.
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star, who is dating Kanye West, is known for her curvaceous figure. She says she keeps a check on her diet, but sometimes she finds it hard to resist certain temptations.
“When you have curves, you’re just a cheeseburger away from looking heavy. I’m changing the way I eat and it’s a process because I have the biggest sweet tooth,” she said.
- Kardashian game for cosmetic surgery - Jun 30, 2012
- Kim Kardashian denies lip surgery - Jan 13, 2011
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars spill boob-job and botox secrets - Nov 07, 2010
- Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini body in underwater photos - Aug 07, 2012
- No kids for now, says Kim Kardashian - Feb 16, 2012
- Kim Kardashian Reveals To Have Tried Botox - May 27, 2010
- Kim Kardashian admits 'falling off the weight wagon' - Nov 28, 2010
- Friendship makes our relationship strong: Kim - Jul 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian Sobs Over W Magazine Nude Cover - Feb 01, 2011
- Kardashian finds 'perfect match' in West - Sep 07, 2012
- My pout is absolutely natural, says Kim Kardashian - Jan 12, 2011
- What keeps Kim Kardashian glowing? - Jul 07, 2011
- My thighs are jiggly and I have cellulite, admits Kim Kardashian - Mar 18, 2011
- Princess Jasmine of 'Alladin' inspires Kim Kardashian - Jul 07, 2010
- Kardashian family rakes in $65 mn - Feb 19, 2011