Kim Cattrall now wants ‘Sex and the City 3′September 1st, 2010 - 1:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 1 (IANS) Actress Kim Cattrall, who portrayed Samantha Jones in six television series and two movie instalments of “Sex and the City”, admits she would love to star in the third film too.
“It’s something that will be decided by a big CEO sitting in a wardrobe working out budgets, but I’d love to do it again,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
But Cattrall, 54, who recently filmed the character of ex-porn star Linda Romanoli in comedy drama “Meet Monica Velour”, would like to be remembered for “other roles” than Samantha.
“‘Sex and the City’ was crazy and fun and all inhabiting. I’d like to be remembered for being able to play roles other than Samantha,” she said.
- Cattrall glad to leave behind 'sexual icon' tag - Jul 16, 2011
- Kim Cattrall Isn't Like Samantha Jones - May 11, 2010
- 'Sex And The City' role has made dating 'difficult': Kim Cattrall - Apr 09, 2011
- Hudgens wants role in 'Sex and the City' prequel - Mar 31, 2011
- Kim Cattrall feels marginalised as actress - Jul 16, 2011
- Kim Cattrall turned down 'Sex And The City' role thrice - Oct 10, 2010
- Kim Cattrall 'too good looking to play prostitute' - Apr 16, 2010
- 'I'm not size zero like Sarah and Kristin', says Kim Cattrall - Sep 02, 2010
- Kim Cattrall loved gaining wieght - Jan 29, 2011
- I have no desire to look younger: Cattrall - Jul 15, 2011
- Los Angeles is brutal to older women: Kim Cattrall - May 27, 2010
- Gay rights group to honour Cattrall - May 10, 2011
- Kim Cattrall says at 54 she feels 'marginalized' by 'Hollywood Machine' - Apr 09, 2011
- Kim Cattrall hints at 'Sex And The City 3' - Apr 14, 2010
- US cruel to ageing women: Cattrall - Jul 05, 2011