Kim Cattrall finds hard to stay in shapeFebruary 1st, 2011 - 5:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 1 (IANS) “Sex And The City” actress Kim Cattrall is finding it tougher to stay in shape as she gets older.Cattrall, 54, says she is very fond of food, and so she had to grow up with a healthy attitude towards exercise from her younger days. But it is difficult for her now, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“I’ve been dieting my whole life because I have a tremendous appetite. This generation of women that I’m in, we have been brought up with Jane Fonda workout tapes and fresh air is good for you and exercise every day and drink eight cups of water and it’s paid off at this time of my life,” she said.
“It gets harder because parts of my body don’t want to be on a diet, but at the same time it gets me up in the morning to work out.”
Cattrall is conscious about her looks, not to attract men, but for her own self esteem.
“I don’t do it for a guy. I do it for me. It’s about taking care of yourself,” she said.
- Kim Cattrall has 'been on a diet' most of her life - Jan 31, 2011
- Jane Fonda was once not happy with her body - Aug 10, 2011
- Jane Fonda's new workout for the elderly - Sep 14, 2010
- Exercise good for my body and soul: J-Lo - May 26, 2010
- Fonda to receive fitness award - Oct 04, 2011
- Streep loves life at 63 - Aug 09, 2012
- Jane Fonda returns to action after back surgery, hip and knee replacement - May 03, 2010
- Kardashian worried over 'too big' derriere - Aug 29, 2012
- Love yourself for right body: Yana Gupta (With Image) - Jan 22, 2012
- Scherzinger counting calories since teenage - Nov 22, 2011
- I don't believe in crash diets: Deepika Padukone - Jul 24, 2012
- Jane Fonda, 72, reveals she 'recently had plastic surgery' - Sep 09, 2010
- I've given up men: Mischa Barton - Jul 08, 2012
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Christie Brinkley shares her fitness secrets - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: actress, appetite, attitude, dailymail, diet, exercise, fresh air, jane fonda, jane fonda workout, kim cattrall, london feb, self esteem, sex and the city, shape, time of my life, whole life, workout tapes, younger days