Kim Cattrall feels marginalised as actressJuly 16th, 2011 - 2:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 16 (IANS) “Sex and the City” star Kim Cattrall feels “marginalised” as an actress.
The 54-year-old says she finds it hard to win roles at this age.
Casting directors are reluctant to hire her for roles that are radically different from her “Sex and the City” character Samantha Jones.
“Nobody wants to hire me unless I’m playing Samantha Jones. Do you know what it’s like to be 54 and marginalised? It doesn’t get any easier as you get older,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
- Kim Cattrall now wants 'Sex and the City 3' - Sep 01, 2010
- I have no desire to look younger: Cattrall - Jul 15, 2011
- Women have girl crushes on my 'Sex and the City' character, says Cattrall - Apr 20, 2010
- US cruel to ageing women: Cattrall - Jul 05, 2011
- Kim Cattrall turned down 'Sex And The City' role thrice - Oct 10, 2010
- Kim Cattrall supports euthanasia - Aug 05, 2011
- 'Sex And The City' role has made dating 'difficult': Kim Cattrall - Apr 09, 2011
- Kim Cattrall says at 54 she feels 'marginalized' by 'Hollywood Machine' - Apr 09, 2011
- Gay rights group to honour Cattrall - May 10, 2011
- Kim Cattrall has 'been on a diet' most of her life - Jan 31, 2011
- Not interested in being a Barbie doll: Cattrall - Jul 04, 2011
- No more stripping clothes, says Kim Cattrall - May 30, 2010
- Kim Cattrall slams Ricky Gervais' Golden Globes swipe at 'SATC 2' - Jan 28, 2011
- Los Angeles is brutal to older women: Kim Cattrall - May 27, 2010
- Kim Cattrall Isn't Like Samantha Jones - May 11, 2010