Kim Cattrall afraid to go under the knifeMarch 17th, 2010 - 1:36 am ICT by IANS
London, March 17 (IANS) “Sex And The City” actress Kim Cattrall has refused to undergo cosmetic surgery, because she’s scared her face will become unrecognisable if she goes under the knife.
The 53-year-old has so far shunned medical treatment to alter her looks, and although she’s not ruled out procedures in the future, Cattrall is wary about drastically changing her image, reports imdb.com.
“I don’t think ‘not for me’, I just don’t know yet. I think in some cases men and women are dipping - deep! But I don’t think I’m ready for it,” she said.
“I think the greatest fear is that you look in the mirror and you don’t see you. I like to look in the mirror and think I look good. I try and take care of myself, but I don’t ever want to get to the point where I don’t see myself, that would be really scary,” she added.
- Saradon confesses taking liposuction treatment - Mar 22, 2012
- I have no desire to look younger: Cattrall - Jul 15, 2011
- I don't find myself as sexy as everyone thinks: Kim Kardashian - Jan 04, 2011
- I'll never marry again: Kim Cattrall - May 12, 2010
- US cruel to ageing women: Cattrall - Jul 05, 2011
- Kim Cattrall finds hard to stay in shape - Feb 01, 2011
- Cattrall finds dating 'scary but exciting' - May 20, 2011
- Underwood does own make-up - Apr 24, 2012
- Cosmetic surgery not sexy, says Cindy Crawford - Dec 07, 2009
- Now, Lady Gaga poses like a man! - Aug 08, 2011
- Winslet forms anti-cosmetic surgery group - Aug 19, 2011
- Kim Cattrall decided to stop stripping on screen after turning 50 - May 29, 2010
- No cosmetic surgery for Pamela - Sep 18, 2011
- No more stripping clothes, says Kim Cattrall - May 30, 2010
- Cindy Crawford says she finds Botox scary - Jul 11, 2010