Kim Basinger’s letter reduced Mickey Rourke to tearsApril 18th, 2009 - 5:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 18 (ANI): Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke has revealed that he was reduced to tears when he received a letter from Kim Basinger, stating that she utterly loved his performance in ‘The Wrestler’.
Rourke, who acted alongside Kim in 91/2 Weeks, revealed that letter to him was like winning accolades.
“Coming from her, it was very special and it was very generous and heartfelt letter. It brought me to tears, really,” Contactmusic quoted Rourke as saying.
Rourke, who reunited with Kim for the first time in 23 years on the red carpet at the premiere for their flick The Informers, revealed he was very nervous about meeting her again.
“We had no screen time together in the movie (The Informers), so I was very nervous. I hadn’t seen her in 23 years,” Rourke added. (ANI)
- Mickey Rourke to fight Chris Jericho in Wrestle Mania Smackdown - Mar 19, 2009
- Mickey Rourke told Freida Pinto she was too young to be at Oscars - May 26, 2009
- Mickey Rourke calls Mel Gibson's ex 'bitch' - Jul 03, 2010
- US nurse discovers terminal cancer patient is her long-lost father - Sep 04, 2010
- Kim Kardashian 'wanted to be a crime scene investigator' - Mar 23, 2011
- Mischa Barton was scared of men - Dec 05, 2010
- Mickey Rourke defends Megan Fox's acting skills - Feb 09, 2010
- Freida Pinto signed 'Immortals' for men - Nov 13, 2010
- Mickey Rourke Desires to be Gay Rugby Player Gareth Thomas - Dec 29, 2010
- Rourke not getting married - Dec 12, 2009
- Mickey Rourke defends 'beautiful' Megan Fox's acting skills - Feb 24, 2010
- Rourke threatened suicide if Otis didn't marry him - Oct 11, 2011
- Mickey Rourke is 'careful with money' - Aug 13, 2010
- Brad Pitts flies malfunction! - Jan 23, 2009
- Smooth ride for freshers at DU - Jul 21, 2011