Kiera Knightley brands herself a ‘moody bastard’November 14th, 2007 - 10:14 am ICT by admin
The British actress has slammed the media for coming up with opinionated news pieces about her.
“I’m a moody bastard. Actually, I’ve been banned from reading newspapers because the way they’re written angers me so much,” The Sun quoted Knightley, as saying.
“I get incredibly angry. It really f**ks me off. See, I have to calm down about it.
“If I want an opinion, I’ll read the opinion part of the newspaper. I do not want it when I’m trying to get the facts.
“What I hate is that they shove in your face - this is what you want to be. And you think, ‘F**k that. I don’t want it. Stop telling me I want to look like her. Stop telling me I want that life.’ I don’t,” she added. (ANI)
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Keira Knightley refuses to keep TV in her house - Feb 01, 2011
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Keira Knightley prefers masculine fragrances - Mar 23, 2011
- Knightley hates her bad skin - Mar 17, 2012
- Keira Knighley splits with her boyfriend Rupert - Jan 13, 2011
- I tell dirty jokes: Jennifer Aniston - Oct 19, 2011
- Knightley won't act forever - Aug 06, 2012
- Keira Knightley always helps her friends in crisis - Jan 03, 2011
- Knightley not worried about nudity - Sep 08, 2012
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Keira Knightley is 'Glee' actor Matthew Morrison's dream guest star - Jan 05, 2011
- Third time lucky Knightley - Sep 15, 2011
- Keira Knightley can deal with stage fright - Aug 04, 2012