Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle downSeptember 22nd, 2011 - 3:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 22 (IANS) Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s children are telling them to get married as soon as possible.
The couple, who are together since 2005, raise six children: Maddox, 10, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
“The kids are putting on the heat. They really are,” contactmusic.com quoted Pitt as saying.
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- No laptops, Brad wants kids to play in dirt - Oct 29, 2011
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Brad Pitt wants more time with kids - Nov 27, 2011
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie donate $340,000 to Somalia - Oct 10, 2011
Tags: angelina jolie, brad pitt, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, hollywood, hollywood couple, london, maddox, pax, pitt and angelina, pitt and angelina jolie, pitt jolie, shiloh, twins