Kids caused Aniston-Mayer split?March 21st, 2009 - 2:46 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Mar 21 (ANI): Jennifer Anistons desire to start a family is said to be the catalyst behind her and John Mayers split.
The Friends actress and the Gravity singer reportedly ended their relationship over the singer’’s unwillingness to father her child.
She was truly ready to move on. John wasn”t ready to father her child so she ended it, The Courier Mail quoted a source, as telling Americas OK! Magazine.
Mayer, 31, and Aniston, 40, are said to have ended their romance on good terms, and have not ruled out getting back together in the future.
Another source said: They left the door open to give it another go. John’’s number one priority at the moment is his music, its all-consuming for him.
Aniston has previously spoken of her desire to have children.
She said: I feel it’’s in my future and I”m on the verge of it in some way. I want to have children. That’’s my plan. Of course Id like to be a mother some day, and I love children. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Eva Longoria Indifferent About John Mayer? - Dec 05, 2010
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012
- Rowland wants to speak to estranged dad - Aug 17, 2011
- Did Aniston date a crew hunk? - May 06, 2011
- Is Jennifer Aniston pregnant with twins? - Dec 15, 2011
- John Mayer says that he still hasn't gotten over Jennifer Aniston - Jan 21, 2010
- Is Jennifer Aniston six months pregnant ? - Jan 19, 2012
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Giada De Laurentiis And John Mayer's Alleged Link-Up Goes Abuzz - Nov 14, 2010
- Perry dated Mayer before Brand - Aug 15, 2012
- Mayer begs Aniston to take him back - Sep 16, 2009
- Mayer 'begs' Aniston for another chance - Sep 16, 2009